- Educational Software
Cami has been at the forefront of developing and delivering high performance electronic curriculum content since 1984. Cami is currently being used by more than a thousand schools in South Africa and abroad.
The company created their unique practice software to help learners acquire and develop new skills. Since then the programs have continually been enhanced and updated to keep up with the latest technological advancements.
The Cami programs allow for individualised learning, which means that learners progress at their own pace and on their own level. Learners are guided every step of the way with thousands of exercises at various levels of difficulty. Our products are available for Grade R – 12 in both English and Afrikaans. The Cami EduSuite includes a collection of practice software programs for mathematics, reading, literacy, science, and perceptual skills.
Cami's Special Features
- Available offline.
- Available in English and Afrikaans from Grade R – 12 (EduSuite).
- Step-by-step active learning of techniques.
- Guided learning of topics with automatic level-up and level-down.
- Comparitively, extremely fast reactive program.
- Individualised learning.
- Tracking of all learner activities.